Energy Depletion In Relationship
Dear Dr. Laurie Moore,
When I lived alone I
had abundant energy. Now that I live with my partner I am tired a lot?
What is causing this?
Answer: EIGHT SURPRISING WAYS
TO OVERCOME TIREDNESS
Feeling tired can be caused by a number of different factors. Before addressing
emotional and mental causes you must rule out possible physical causes
by speaking with a medical doctor and a nutritionist. If you have addressed
your physical well being and are still experience an excess of tired moods
you can look at the following.
1) Are you being honest and
authentic with your emotions? When you allow yourself to feel you allow
your energy to flow. When you attempt to push emotions away you are
likely to become tired and depressed.
2) Are you on overdrive?
Are household and relationship responsibilities being shared or are
you doing more than your share of the work? It may be time to balance
3) Are you communicating openly to your partner or are you hiding something?
Hiding anything can cause tiredness.
4) Are you happy about the relationship? Make sure you truly wish to
be in this relationship.
5) Are you happy with our career and social life? Your tiredness may
be related to your life as an individual more than to your partner.
6) Are you having fun? Do you need to add more fun into your life?
7) Are you laughing enough? You may need to add more humor to your life.
8) Are you focusing on what you have to appreciate?
By turning attention to all
the qualities you appreciate in your partner, yourself, your relationship,
and your life you will create more energy.
Dr. Laurie Moore
©2000 2004 Dr. Laurie Moore. All rights reserved. No part of this website
may be copied without permission of Dr. Laurie Moore.
Back to list of